Hands-on Workshop on the Entity Framework
- 2 Days
You would like to use the Entity Framework in your software development, or are already using it? You are searching for training tailored to your individual needs? Our workshop on the Entity Framework will fit your needs: this hands-on workshop communicates necessary techniques and methods to use the Entity Framework in your project.
This workshop is practice-oriented and half of it consists of practical exercises on a consistent topic. You will acquire all aspects of using the Entity Framework, with specific exercises. After this workshop, you will be able to apply these techniques and methods directly to your daily work.
- Basics of object-related mapping
- Basics of the Entity Framework
- Object relations, navigation and charging strategies
- Performance tips & tricks
- Support on Stored Procedures
- Software architectures with the Entity Framework
- Experience in software development
- After this workshop, you have the opportunity to book several follow-up coaching days, in which the trainer will focus on specific challenges you face when applying the methods acquired in our course. You will have the chance to deepen your understanding of specific contents.
- You will need a laptop for the exercises in this course. We will define the necessary exercise environment with you and all participants of the course.