Hands-on Architecture Workshop
- 2 Days
Would you like to establish sustainable architecture in your software development? You want an architecture that supports agility, flexibility and changeability? This hands-on workshop provides expertise in the principles as well as practices for the development and evolution of software architectures in agile environments.
The workshop focuses on practice-based knowledge transfer: deepen your knowledge with specific exercises and directly apply it, based on a continuous example. Instead of the prepared case study, your current product development can also be integrated into the exercise part of this workshop.
- Architecture and the Architect’s Role
- What is Architecture?
- The role of Architecture in agile development
- Evolutionary Architecture
- Communication of Architecture
- Communication of Architectures to specific target groups
- Agile approaches for documentation
- Docs as Code
- Influencing Factors
- Identification and analysis of architecture-relevant requirements and constraints
- Correct prioritization of influencing factors and architecture decisions
- Design and Architecture Principles
- SOLID Principles
- Clean Architecture
- Architecture and Continuous Delivery
- Software Architects, Software Developers
After this workshop, you have the opportunity to book several follow-up coaching days, in which the trainer will focus on specific challenges you face when applying the methods acquired in our course. You will have the chance to deepen your understanding of specific contents.