From idea to plan – step-by-step controlled process release
- 0 Days
One key goal of the company management is the continuous improvement of process efficiency and effectiveness. The consistent implementation of improvements with new process versions is necessary to achieve this goal. A standardized procedure helps to review and release the new versions.
In this workshop, you develop a workflow for reviewing and releasing new process versions together with all participants.
The training is also available in English. Please see all dates listed below.
- How to create and optimize review and release workflows
- Overview of process management
- Evaluation of experiences
- Development of review and release workflows
- Demonstration of a workflow configuration in Stages
- Process manager
Are you also interested in learning more about modeling in complex situations? The workshop Process Modeling in Complex Situations provides you with best practices!
- The workshops will take place one after the other so you can attend both of them.
- Basic knowledge in process management is helpful but not necessary.
English course material is used.
Duration: Two 90-minute sessions (+ break)