ECQA Certified Innovation Manager
- 5 Days
In the context of the training to become an ECQA Innovation Manager, you will become familiar with concepts that demonstrate how you can promote innovative strengths and plan innovation processes systematically. You will learn how to carry out project management that allows for innovations and promotes their acceptance.
Harvesting ideas and using them effectively generates innovations that represent the necessary conditions for successful business strategies. Because ideas are often assessed incorrectly and communicated poorly, many potential innovations go unrecognized and are not brought to market. Using knowledge and ideas correctly is a significant challenge for management. An Innovation Manager rises to this challenge.
This seminar will teach you the essential paradigms of advanced innovation management. Its objective is establishing a learning organization and generating an environment that successfully leads to ideas and resulting innovations with the systematic thinking necessary for their management. You will obtain the necessary knowledge about the subject areas of creative learning environments, the internal and external networking of the organization in the sense of open innovation, development of new innovation horizons thanks to e.g. business model innovation as well as the success factors for the systematic and traceable generation and implementation of innovative ideas. The seminar also deals in detail with subjects such as strategies for promoting innovations inside and outside of the organization, the associated change management and the use of social media in innovation management. All of the course material is supported by case studies from various sectors of industry as well as the most advanced insights from innovation research.
All participants receive a certificate of participation. Upon completion of this training you can also take a test that will give you the additional option to acquire certification as an "ECQA Certified Innovation Manager".
Further information about the test and certification can be found at www.ecqa.org.
Training day 1
- Core competence analysis
- Systemic design of a learning organization based on the core competencies
- Multicultural learning organizations
Training day 2
- Service innovation and "co-design" of products and services
- Open innovation for sustainable innovation strength
- Business Model Innovation
Training day 3
- Characteristics and design of an innovation culture
- Idea generation, creativity methods
- Idea management
- Entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship
Training day 4
- Social media for innovation
- Internal and external networking of organizations
Training day 5
- Promoting innovations
- Successful change management on the process and organization levels
- Improvement managers, innovation managers, technology transfer managers, quality managers, research managers, IT and service managers, human resources directors, project managers, management
- If the exam is taken, an additional examination fee of approx. EUR 250.00 will be charged.
- The ECQA administers the testing and certification of ECQA Certified Innovation Managers across Europe.
- You can book individual days for EUR 400.00, respectively. The certificate will be issued for the content presented on the respective day.