Frankfurt on the Main, Germany / 10/9 - 10/11/2019
Automotive SPICE® v3.1
- Frankfurt on the Main, Germany
- 10/9 - 10/11/2019
- 3 Days
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- € 1,800.00 per participant, plus VAT
This course provides you with an overview of the VDA scope of Automotive SPICE® 3.1 processes (previously HIS scope). This course is offered as integral part of intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE® v3.1) course. You will participate the first three days where you will gain an insight into the Automotive SPICE® model, from the perspective of a quality manager, assessor or project team member, who would like to prepare for an assessment. You will discuss practical problems that can occur in an assessment and what the respective process improvements could look like.
- Overview and motivation for process assessment according to ISO/IEC 330xx
- The measuring system: process profiles and assessment of capacity levels
- Advanced information about Automotive SPICE® processes:
- SYS.2 System Requirement Analysis
- SYS.3 System Architectural Design
- SYS.4 System Integration and Integration Test
- SYS.5 System Qualification Test
- SWE.1 Software Requirement Analysis
- SWE.2 Software Architectural Design
- SWE.3 Software Detailed Design and Unit Construction
- SWE.4 Software Unit Verification
- SWE.5 Software Integration and Integration Test
- SWE.6 Software Qualification Test
- SUP.1 Quality Assurance
- SUP.8 Configuration Management
- SUP.9 Problem Resolution Management
- SUP.10 Change Request Management
- MAN.3 Project Management
- ACQ.4 Supplier Monitoring
- Improvement potential regarding the listed processes
- Interpretation of levels 1-3
- Exercises/example case for process assessment
The course consists of presentations, exercises and discussions and offers ample opportunity for asking questions and exchanging experience.
- Employees in process groups
- Quality and project managers who have to ensure compliance to requirements of the Automotive SPICE® process assessment model
- Project team members who are in charge of developing systems compliant to requirements of the Automotive SPICE® v3.1 process assessment model.
- This course is exclusively held by experienced intacs™ Certified Competent and Principal Assessors, with extensive experience in the practical implementation of assessments according to Automotive SPICE®.
- The price of this course includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide" and the “Automotive SPICE® v3.1” poster.