Hamburg, Germany / 6/22/2020
Automotive SPICE® for Managers
- Hamburg, Germany
- 1 Day
- € 670.00 per participant, plus VAT
This seminar offers an overview of the Automotive SPICE® model from an executive’s perspective and explains motivation and benefit in using this model. The participants understand the basics of the processes and the rating model and are able to discuss different possibilities to use this model within your company and for the cooperation between customer and supplier. Based on this seminar’s content, you can calculate the benefits of using this model in your own company.
- Motivation for implementing process models in general and Automotive SPICE® in particular
- Benefits of using Automotive SPICE® for system and software development
- Automotive SPICE® process reference model (PRM) and Automotive SPICE® process assessment model (PAM)
- The rating model in Automotive SPICE®
- The so-called “VDA Scope” (the set of Automotive SPICE® processes defined by the VDA as most important and minimal set for assessments)
- Process and preparation of an assessment
- Idea and pitfalls of process improvement initiatives
This seminar consists of presentations and discussions and offers the opportunity to ask questions and exchange know-how.
This seminar is for executives of automotive manufacturers and suppliers, including project managers, coordinators and those responsible for quality assurance of development, the supplier management and the purchasing Department.
- The trainers of this seminar are Competent and Principal Assessors with extensive experience in conducting assessments compliant to Automotive SPICE®.
- The price of this seminar includes the "Automotive SPICE® Pocket Guide".
More Dates & locations
|Automotive SPICE® for Managers - OnSite Course The course offers a presentation of the Automotive SPICE® model from the viewpoint of a manager.|| |