Stuttgart, Germany / 12/3 - 12/4/2018
Automotive SPICE® and Safety – Joint Approach
- Stuttgart, Germany
- 12/3 - 12/4/2018
- 2 Days
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- € 1,190.00 per participant, plus VAT
Automotive SPICE® is mandatory in automotive ECU development. Many process improvement projects based on Automotive SPICE® lead to more mature processes. But another standard has tightened the requirements for electrics and electronics development. ISO 26262 has to be fulfilled in cases of functional safety. Is SPICE now obsolete? Is it possible to guarantee and check mature processes and at the same time the fulfilment of safety requirements?
This training will focus on differences and similarities of both standards. You will learn to understand the correlation and cooperation of ISO 26262 and Automotive SPICE®. You will find out how to perform a joint check of the fulfilment of requirements of both standards! Together with other participants you will create examples for a joint approach.
- Motivation for development pursuant to Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262
- Definition of terms in Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262
- Overview and examples for Automotive SPICE®
- Overview and examples for ISO 26262
- Similarities and differences in both standards
- Objectives and approach for SPICE Assessments
- Objectives and approach for Safety Audits
- Joint approach for parallel check of both standards
- Summary and hints
The training consists of presentations, exercises and discussions and offers many opportunities for questions and experience exchange.
- This training is primarily for everyone using ISO 26262 and Automotive SPICE® to design processes and ensuring the compliance.
- Furthermore it helps developers, safety managers, project and team leaders to gain a deeper understanding of how requirements of both standards influence the development processes
- Moreover it helps assessors and auditors to check the fulfillment of requirements of both standards.
- Experiences in ISO 26262 and/or Automotive SPICE® are necessary.