Stuttgart, Germany / 10/18 - 10/19/2018
Automotive SPICE® and Safety – for Users
- Stuttgart, Germany
- 10/18 - 10/19/2018
- 2 Days
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- € 1,190.00 per participant, plus VAT
Automotive SPICE® is a set standard in automotive controller development. Many process improvement projects based on Automotive SPICE® result in more mature processes. But another standard has increased the requirements for electrical and electronic development. In projects, compliance with ISO 26262 is imperative with regard to functional safety. Is it possible to combine the requirements of both standards without doubling the time and effort needed for development?
This seminar provides you with an introduction to ISO 26262 and Automotive SPICE®. You will learn how the requirements of both standards influence system, software and hardware development. You will discover similarities and differences and identify the necessary management and support activities for ensuring compliance with both standards.
- Motivation for development in accordance with Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262
- Term definitions from Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262
- A short introduction to Automotive SPICE®
- A short introduction to ISO 26262
- Development processes for systems, software and hardware with reference to both standards
- Management processes with reference to both standards
- Support processes with reference to both standards
- Similarities and differences between the two standards
- Summary and advice
The course consists of lectures, exercises and discussion and offers ample opportunity for asking questions and exchanging experiences.
- This training is targeted toward developers, safety managers and project and team managers who need an introduction as to how the requirements of both standards influence their development processes.
- Experience in system, software and/or hardware development