Hannover, Germany / 12/3 - 12/6/2018
ASQF® Certified Professional for Project Management
- Hannover, Germany
- 12/3 - 12/6/2018
- 4 Days
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- Examination Fee
- € 300.00 per participant
- € 1,850.00 per participant, plus VAT
In this course, learn about advanced project management methods based on the international standard ISO 21500:2012. Method Park will provide an overview of basics and terms for project management in all relevant sectors, including knowledge about required quality assurance, process maturity and differences between sequential and agile methods such as Scrum. Although this course focuses on the software industry, its content is also relevant and applicable for other industries. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to successfully manage and complete your projects with respect to time, costs and quality - appreciating the most important factor in projects: employees.
At the end of the course, participants can optionally take an exam to qualify as an "ASQF® Certified Professional for Project Management". Please note that further preparation after each course day is recommended to successfully pass the exam.
The content complies with the current curriculum published by the ASQF®:
- Overview, basics and terms of project management
- Forms of project organization: The company and us
- Process and procedure models for software development: Agile or not?
- Initialization of projects: Successful start, successful end
- Project planning: The road map for successful projects
- Project implementation and controlling: Will the plan be successful?
- Change management: There will be changes even before you recognize them!
- Project acceptance and completion: Every project comes to an end – but how?
- Quality assurance: Those who save time at the beginning, lose in the end
- Risk management: Project management from another perspective
- Human resource management: Success depends on the team
- Maturity models: Higher reliance due to higher maturity
- Project managers, project team members, commissioners of software projects, quality managers
- Experience with project work
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable.
- If the exam is passed, the certificate will be issued by the independent certifier International Software Quality Institute (iSQI).