Architecture Evaluation (iSAQB® Modul AWERT)
- 2 Days
The training imparts the necessary knowledge and skills to evaluate software architecture for medium and large system. At the end of this training you will have the tools to formulate and review the requirements for software architecture, especially the evaluation of software architecture in an ATAM workshop.
Subsequent to the training, the participants will be able to:
- Formulate quality criteria for software architecture
- Prepare, hold and assess an ATAM workshops for the evaluation of software architecture
- Communicate the results of software architecture evaluation
- Evaluate the system implementation of software architecture
The curriculum is divided into the following main topics (version 1.5):
- Basic concepts of software architecture evaluation
- Evaluation requirements for software architecture
- Evaluation of software architecture via ATAM workshop
- Rework and assessment
- Evaluation of the implementation of software architecture in a system and derivation of improvement measures
- Examples of software architecture evaluation
In addition to the technical aspects, the organizational and social factors are also an integral part of the training.
- Software architects, software designers, system analysts, technical project managers
Trainees need to have a basic understanding of software architecture, as for example, taught in CPSA-F training. Experience with the design and maintenance of technical documentation can be helpful for participants when being introduced to the subject matter.
- The seminar provides 20 credit points for "methodical skills".