Architecture Documentation (iSAQB® Modul ADOC)
- 2 Days
The training imparts the necessary knowledge and skills to produce sound documentation of software architecture for medium and large systems. At the end of this training you will have the tools to create and evaluate the documentation of the software architecture of a medium or large system in order to define the procedures for documenting such a system and targeted usage of tools.
Subsequent to the training, the participants will be able to:
- Choose processes, templates and different levels of detail for the proper documentation of software architecture
- Provide adequate documentation of software architecture and effectively communicate with the target group
- Prepare, moderate or perform the evaluation of software architecture documentation
The curriculum is divided into the following main topics (version 1.5):
- Basic concepts of software architecture documentation
- Documentation and approach
- Components of software architecture documentation
- Tools for software architecture documentation
- Evaluation of software architecture documentation
- Examples of software architecture documentation
In addition to the technical aspects, the organizational and social factors are also an integral part of the training.
- Software architects, software designers, software developers, system analysts, technical project managers
Trainees need to have a basic understanding of software architecture, as for example, taught in CPSA-F training. Experience with the design and maintenance of technical documentation can be helpful for participants when being introduced to the subject matter.
- The seminar provides 20 credit points for "methodical skills".