Online-Training / 7/12 - 7/14/2021
- 7/12 - 7/14/2021
- 3 Days
- 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Cent. European Summer (CEST)
- Early bird discount
- 10.0 %
- Reduced Online Price:
- € 1,450.00 per participant, plus VAT
In this training, existing and future executives and project managers learn how to apply agile leadership and what changes this approach brings with it.
The training consists of several parts:
Prepare for the live training and acquire additional know-how with videos and short texts so that the trainer can build on your existing knowledge. The online sessions teach you the basics of agile working (culture, values, agile manifesto) as well as leadership and motivation theories. You can check your level of knowledge in short tests.
Experience the contents described below in simulations and deepen the knowledge in guided reflections in this three-day live online training. With this approach, you acquire manifold (agile) methods, and the training enables you to apply these methods in your organization. The exercises are adapted to the individual situation in your organization and enable you to apply what you have learned to your everyday practice. With this training, you acquire basic coaching methods.
Follow-up coaching starts about three to four weeks after the live online training via phone. In the meantime, you can make the first steps and start implementing the know-how in your projects. We know, not everything works at the first attempt, so this coaching provides you with the how-to for finding solutions to tricky situations using self-reflection methods.
- Leadership in the past and today
- Get to know different leadership styles (e.g., transactional, transformational and ambidextrous) and practices
- Developing a leadership profile
- Get to know basic coaching elements
- Development of an agile mindset
- Practice agile approaches
Goals & performance measurement in an agile environment
- Formulating goals in a motivating way & measuring success
- Create & successfully implement an action plan
- Strengthening the we- feeling
- Empoweringpersonal responsibility
- Creating framework conditions for motivated work
- Discovering the processes of the culture change
- Dealing with resistances
- Creating retrospectives
- Events & leadership of distributed teams
- Future managers, leaders and project manager, who want to work agilely
- Prepare intensively for the training content with online sessions and expand your practical skills in simulations, role plays, and reflections.
- An individual telephone coaching offers you the possibility to reflect on your actions and to get further ideas for action.