Dates & locations
Process Management 4.0 – A methodical approach to success
Categories: Process Management
Where are your processes? In your head, in files on a shelf, in Word, PowerPoint, or in Stages?
In this workshop, learn why evolutionary development of your processes towards a methodical approach of process management is necessary to cope with challenges of increasing complexity and how Method Park supports you with the Stages Method.
For over 10 years, Method Park has gathered experience in process management together with its customers and has developed five core steps for effective process management: Goal definition, analysis of process capability, definition of Business Process Management (BPM) organization, process modelling and establishment of learning organizations. With this approach, create realistic processes which will not only be accepted by your employees but also support your organizational goals.
This workshop consists of presentations, exercises and discussions and offers the opportunity to ask questions and exchange experiences. All participants receive detailed training documents and guidelines which support their daily work life.
- Identification and definition of business and process management goals
- Process analysis
- Process architecture
- Creation of process management organizations
- Workflow for process definition and guidelines for modelling
- Piloting of process roll-outs
- Compliance management
- Metrics and monitoring
- Process managers/owners/improvers, quality managers, management, decision makers, consultants, project managers