Dates & locations
iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture - Foundation Level Guaranteed
Categories: Systems Engineering, Requirements & Architecture
In this seminar you will learn about the role played by software architecture in software projects and how you can establish it in your projects. You will learn how to design, document and evaluate software architectures. Upon completion of this seminar, you will have acquired methods and techniques used by software architects and be able to use them successfully in your own projects.
You can take the test to qualify as an "iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture – Foundation Level". Please note that further preparation at the conclusion of each seminar day is recommended to succeed in passing the test.
The content corresponds to the curriculum published by the ISAQB®:
- Definition of software architecture
- The role of the software architect
- Documentation of software architectures
- Description and communication of software architectures
- Use of the UML to describe software architectures
- Approaches to developing software architectures
- Design principles and patterns
- Software architecture and quality
- The role of software architecture in achieving quality objectives
- Evaluating software architectures
- Tools for software architects
- Examples of software architectures
- Consistent example used for all exercises
- Software architects, software designers, software developers, systems analysts
- Experience in software development, basic familiarity with the UML, basics of modelling and abstraction
- Basics of object oriented concepts are helpful.
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable.
- If the exam is passed, the certificate will be issued by the independent certifier International Software Quality Institute (iSQI).
- The number of participants is limited to 12 persons.