Dates & locations
intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE® v3.0) Guaranteed
Categories: Process Management
This seminar prepares you to take the exam for qualification as an "intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE® v3.0)". You will become familiar with the Automotive SPICE® v3.0 process assessment model, which is generally used for assessments in the automotive industry.
With many practical exercises and tips you will learn to work with individual aspects of assessments. Upon completion, you will be able to assess processes according to Automotive SPICE® independently (but under the authority of a Competent Assessor) in your own company or at your suppliers and then improve the processes based on the assessment results.
To complete the training successfully, you must actively participate in the course and pass the independent exam. Individual preparation at the end of each training day is recommended in this regard.
The seminar content is equivalent to that in the curriculum published by intacs™:
- intacs™ - the "International Assessor Certification Scheme"
- Overview of and motivation for process assessment in accordance with ISO/IEC 330xx
- The measurement system: Process profiles and capability level rating
- General overview of the assessment process
- Data collection: Interviewing and note-taking techniques
- Data collection: Inspection of documents
- Assessment exercise: Assessment of "project management" at capability level 1
- The Automotive SPICE® v3.0 assessment model
- Assessment exercises for processes in the HIS scope of Automotive SPICE® v3.0 at capability level 1
- Capability levels 2 and 3
- Assessment guidelines for inexperienced assessors
- Assessment exercises at capability levels 2 and 3
- Exam preparation
For the most part, the course consists of exercises, discussions and participant experience exchange based on their experience with processes and their implementation.
- Persons who want to perform assessments in accordance with Automotive SPICE®
- Employees in process groups
- Quality and project managers for whom compliance with the requirements of the Automotive SPICE® v3.0 process assessment model is important
- Project employees who are in charge of developing systems that meet the requirements of the Automotive SPICE® v3.0 process assessment model
- Participants should have several years of professional experience in the IT industry (e.g. software/system development, project management, quality management or similar experience).
- Additional exam fees charged when applicable
- The respective, currently published fees apply: http://vda-qmc.de/en/software-processes/automotive-spice/certification/
- This course is exclusively taught by experienced intacs™ Certified Principal Assessors with extensive experience with practical assessment implementation. In addition, they are accredited trainers.
- The currently applicable version of the prerequisites can be downloaded directly from http://www.intacs.info.
- The price of this seminar includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.0 Pocket Guide".