Dr. Meinhard Wohlgemuth
The Process Analyst
"You only can master complex problems with analytical thinking. And when it comes to solving them, I always rely on a strategic approach."
Dr. Meinhard Wohlgemuth is part of the Method Park team in Hamburg as a Principal Consultant. He focuses on processes and primarily advises customers from the automotive industry on improving their processes. He supports them in compliance with the industry-specific standard Automotive SPICE®, conducts assessments, and offers training.
His strength is his experience. After more than 20 years in research & development, hardly anyone can beat him. With a great deal of practical know-how, Meinhard Wohlgemuth analyzes problems and develops solutions. He loves to think outside the box. Topics such as project management, cybersecurity, and SAFe® engage him beyond his customer projects.
Therefore, Meinhard Wohlgemuth is a member of the German Institute of Navigation (DGON) and the German Working Group for Software Quality and Advanced Training (ASQF e.V.).
- intacs™ Certified Principal Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)
- Professional Education Series intermediate concepts of CMMI® Version 1.2
- ISO 26262 – Functional Safety for Road Vehicles
- ASQF® Certified Professional for Project Management – Foundation Level
- Certified SAFe® 4 Agilist
- Principles of Program Leadership
He leads the following courses:
- ASQF® Certified Professional for Project Management
- Automotive SPICE® v3.1