"I want to show my customers where they can improve and help them realize this potential."
Martin Kemeter strengthens the Method Park team in Erlangen with his know-how as a Senior Consultant. He advises customers from the automotive industry on process management and compliance with the industry-specific quality standard Automotive SPICE®.
Martin Kemeter is a consultant to the core and is dedicated to familiarizing himself with new projects. In gap analyses and assessments, Martin Kemeter asks his customers the right questions. He shows gaps in a friendly but firm manner and addresses their optimization potential. For him, a project is not completed before the systems engineering processes of his customers have improved noticeably and sustainably.
To achieve this improvement, Martin Kemeter brings tenacity, but above all, a great deal of empathy and open-mindedness. His goal is to empower others to achieve their goals. No wonder, then, that clients specifically request his support for their projects.
With the same perseverance, Martin Kemeter acquires knowledge on new topics and deepens existing know-how. This expertise, coupled with his competence in explaining complex issues clearly, makes him the perfect trainer.
- intacs™ Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)
- iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architect - Foundation Level
- Certified Scrum Master
- Volkswagen Certified Software Quality Improvement Leader (SQIL)
- SAP Certified Solution Business Associate with SAP ERP 6.0
- Certified SAFe® Agilist (SAFe® 5)
He leads the following courses:
- Systems Engineering Basics
- Automotive SPICE® for Managers
- Automotive SPICE® v3.1 compact
- Automotive SPICE® v3.1