Process improvement using Automotive SPICE®, CMMI and other models means:
- To improve processes, so they are aligned with your business goals and so they will bring you remarkable improvements regarding quality, schedule and budget
- To focus on your business goals and employees, instead of solely concentrating on model requirements
- To generate business value with a pragmatic and lean approach, instead of implementing exaggerated bureaucracy and compliance
- To solve issues, instead creating new ones
- To win benchmarks against your competitors
Establishing process improvement as a service in your company
Process improvement does not end it itself, but is a question on organizational culture and understanding the term „process“. Process improvement means the stepwise and measurable optimization of processes and the organizational alignment towards these optimized processes.
Process improvement must create value:
- business value, measured based upon organizational goals
- benefit for your employees, who have to implement these processes
It is measured if processes are efficient and not only effective. You are learning step-by-step what works and what still can be done better. Process improvement means establishing a continuous “learning organization”. This cannot be achieved by implementing norms and standards literal and reviewing the process implementation by a compliance department. Instead the process group has to have the self-conception of a service department. The employee is the customer, who wants to achieve the organizational goals together with the colleagues. If and only if the process group understands the scenarios and issues of their customers ( = employees), and if they contributes to finding the solution, then a quick benefit ( = value) is created and employees are motivated to push forward the idea of processes within the organization.
Method Park supports you, to establish exactly this culture within your organization. Based upon this we support you to use necessary and beneficial process concepts like maturity models Automotive SPICE® and CMMI.
The Expertise of Method Park Consulting
- supports you with acknowledged experts in process improvement, Automotive SPICE®, CMMI, Functional Safety (ISO 26262) and other standards, especially within the automotive industry and other technical industries
- is Software Quality Improvement Leader (SQIL) of Volkswagen and consults you with the optimizing of your development processes as well as with the improvement of your software competences according to the Volkswagen guidelines
- masters System and Software Engineering standards, combines these profitable with classical and agile project management approaches and implements them in safety relevant environments.
- achieves measurable improvements in efficiency by establishing measurement programs and by tool based process implementation (see also Application Lifecycle Management)
- supports you world-wide with process consulting, training and coaching to establish your „learning organization“
Do you have questions regarding the consulting services we offer?
Feel free to call me!
+49 9131 97206 451
AUTOMOTIVE SPICE® V3.0 Flyer (English)
Process Improvement with Automotive SPICE® and Method ParkRead moreDownload(pdf, 367 KB)
AUTOMOTIVE SPICE® V3.0 Flyer (German)
Process Improvement with Automotive SPICE® and Method ParkRead moreDownload(pdf, 383 KB)
Webinar Automotive SPICE 3.0
Automotive SPICE V3.0 at your finger tips! This App contains the full content of Automotive SPICE® V3.0 and even more:
- All processes are described with purpose, process outcomes, output work products and base practices
- All Capability Levels (1-5) included: process attributes and generic practices and explanation of rating mechanism Overview charts for Traceability Requirements of Automotive SPICE® Commonalities and differences between Automotive SPICE® V3.0 full scope, HIS scope and ISO 15504-5:2006 Downloading and installing the Method Park App is completely free.
Download (Apple iOS or Google Android):
Is Automotive SPICE® your topic? Are you looking for a compact guidebook that will lead you through the essential processes and main components of this assessment model? Then order the Pocket Guide to Automotive SPICE® from Method Park.